Auction User Agreement
is a 501c6 non-profit organization (Tax ID:84-6027281).
Online bidding starts on Monday, May 25, 2020 and closes at midnight
on Thursday, June 4, 2020.
All bidders must be over 18.
The property described on the Auction website will be sold under the following conditions:
- All bids made in the online bidding will be transferred to the bid sheets for the Silent Auction on Monday, June 26, 2017, at the CSAE Annual Conference.
- Auction items may be picked up at the CSAE Annual Conference.
- There will be no refunds or exchanges on donated or raffled items, except when specifically stated by the donor.
- CSAE endeavors to describe the Auction items correctly. All items are sold as is. No statement as to condition, value, uniqueness or other representation shall be deemed a warranty by CSAE or its representatives.
- The highest bidder for each item shall be the buyer. If any dispute arises with any bidding, the item so disputed shall be immediately put up again at the last undisputed bid and resold. In any event, the decision of Executive Director is final.
- CSAE may refuse any bid.
Do you agree to these conditions?